The CyberGhost app for iOS provides the functionality of a fully-featured VPN for your Apple iOS device with all its advantages, such as anonymization, IP change, streaming, safe transactions, and more.
It can be downloaded from Apple's iTunes Store and used for free without limitation for 7 days, after deciding for a subscription type. After 7 days the chosen subscription sets in automatically unless it has been canceled beforehand.
The minimum system requirement for the operation of CyberGhost 7 for iOS are:
- Apple operating system iOS 9.3 and higher
- iPhone, iWatch, iPad, iPad Pro, iPod touch
- After the expiration of the trial period, a CyberGhost subscription is required
1. Make sure your Apple device runs the latest stable operating system version and click on the App Store logo from below and the CyberGhost VPN App page will open.
2. Click on Install and the setup will be completed in a couple of moments.
Starting the app
1. Launch the application directly or go back to your phone's home screen and click on the CyberGhost VPN application.
2. Choose "Agree & Continue" if you consent to this data being shared or you can select "I want to opt-out" if you prefer not to.
3. Click on 'I already have an account' and log in as an existing user. Enter the email address / username you use when logging in and your password. If you don't have the subscription yet, feel free to sign up for a 7-day free trial by entering a valid e-mail address and clicking on 'Continue'.
4. CyberGhost also would like to send push notifications for better device protection, e. g. when automatically detecting an open Wi-Fi network to instantly establish a VPN tunnel. Again, please allow CyberGhost to act accordingly and tap on 'Enable notifications'.
5. When making a VPN connection the first time, CyberGhost VPN will need to add VPN configurations to your device. That is necessary for CyberGhost VPN to be able to create and manage a VPN tunnel.
CyberGhost DOES NOT spy on your traffic and/or analyze any individual data. Instead CyberGhost offers a unique and strict No-Logs policy, which keeps your data private, no matter which server you use or in which country a server is located. The required rights to add VPN configurations and send notifications solely serve basic CyberGhost functions and in no way mean any harm to your device or your data.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website