Using 'Favorites' is roughly equivalent to using shortcuts, which they literally are since any favorite will establish its inherent link with a simple mouse click.
To use favorites you first need to define them - which is pretty straightforward.
How to add a favorite
1. Click on the Search bar to find a location.
- All servers : Here you find all countries and single servers marked as favorite. Single servers are shown with their full name, so you can tell them from countries.
- For torrenting : Here you find all favorites for downloading purposes.
- For streaming : Here you find all favorites for streaming purposes.
2. Click on the star-shaped icon next to the countries or cities you wish to mark as favorites.
3. The 'Favorites' tab will then display your favorite places.
4. You can also mark your preferred location after connecting to CyberGhost VPN by clicking on the star-shaped icon as shown below.
Q: How do I remove a Favorite?
A: To remove a favorite simply click again on the yellow star, either in any country or city list or directly in your favorite list.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website