LastPass does not allow data exports on mobile devices, so make sure you’re performing the data export from a computer.
- Start by opening your LastPass browser extension.
- Pick More options -> Advanced -> Export
- Enter your master password
One of the following options should appear:
- Save your passwords to a .CSV file. In this case, just choose the location on your computer where you wish to save the file.
- A new browser tab will open where all your credentials will be displayed. If this happens, select the entire content found there, and copy it to Notepad (for Windows) or TextEdit (for macOS) as a plain text file. Once that file is saved simply rename it by adding ‘.csv’ at the end of the file name (e.g: lastpass.csv). Your data export should now be completed and you can import it to CyberGhost Password Manager.
You can check our guide on importing passwords to CyberGhost Password Manager here.
For extra support feel free to get in touch with our Customer Support team.