Before installation, make sure your Android TV runs at least Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. CyberGhost can be used on up to 7 devices simultaneously – as long as they’re tied to the same CyberGhost account.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV. Search for the CyberGhost VPN and select our app.
2. Click on the install button and wait for the installation to finish then select Open
3. Choose "Agree & Continue" if you consent to this data being shared or you can select "I want to opt-out" if you prefer not to.
4. The app will automatically generate a PIN code. You can validate the displayed PIN code in your online account to automatically log in.
Alternatively, you can select "Open regular login". On the next page, enter your CyberGhost Username and Password to log in.
5. In the app the first time you establish a VPN connection a pop-up message will appear. Select OK in order to give CyberGhost VPN permission to encrypt your internet traffic.
6. Finally, you can enjoy a secure VPN connection and have fun streaming your favorite content.
Feel free to check this article to see what various features and settings can be used for.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website