The CyberGhost app for Android provides the functionality of a fully-featured VPN for your Android device with all its advantages, such as anonymization, IP change, streaming, safe transactions, and so much more.
Watch our short demonstration video. Your CyberGhost app will be up and running in just a couple of clicks!
Note : You can download the CyberGhost Android app from Google's Play Store and use it some time for free without any limitations as a trial version after creating an account with a valid email address. Once the trial period is over, a subscription is mandatory to further use the service.
You need a Smartphone or Tablet PC with at least Android 4.4 to use the CyberGhost for Android app.
Older systems below Android 4.4 are not supported by the CyberGhost client app. If you want to use your CyberGhost subscription with such a system, you need to configure a native protocol. For this please make sure you have a regular CyberGhost subscription, because Play Store subscriptions don't include support of native protocols. Instructions on how to set up a native protocol with Android can be found here.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for 'CyberGhost' and tap on 'Install'. The app will be downloaded and installed.
2. After installation tap on 'Open' to log in with your username and password.
3. Choose "Agree & Continue" if you consent to this data being shared or you can select "I want to opt-out" if you prefer not to.
4. On the next page, enter your CyberGhost Username and Password to log in. If you don't have the subscription yet, feel free to sign up for a 7-day free trial by clicking Sign Up.
5. Once logged in, you will appear on the main page of the CyberGhost application. There you can see the VPN connection status, and the yellow power button to connect to the VPN.
6. Tap the Power button and the app will instantly connect to the best server available based on your location.
7. When you connect to a VPN server for the first time, accept the connection request in the pop-up window. This will allow the CyberGhost application to manage the VPN tunnel.
8. As soon as you connect, you will see the connection status on the main page of your application, and your public VPN IP address.
Once you see the VPN Connected message, you can begin surfing or streaming with privacy and security.
For any additional information or concerns - it is best to approach the Support Department:
via e-mail: email@example.com
via on-line request: https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
via 24/7 Live! Chat Sessions on our website