Apex Legends took the world by storm. The free-to-play Battle Royale game reached 25 million downloads and over 2 million concurrent players in just a week after its release. All the madness shows on Twitch as well.
The game, already dubbed a Fortnite-killer, doesn’t seem like it will slow down anytime soon.
This past week has been beyond our wildest imagination. Thank you to all 25 million Legends out there. You too @shroud @drdisrespect @CouRageJD @FemSteph @Ninja and many more amazing creators out there! ❤️ https://t.co/8r1NBy9chf pic.twitter.com/BzY48xQm4V— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) February 11, 2019
Developed by Respawn Entertainment, Apex Legends is published by Electronic Arts. Therefore, you can download it from Origin. It’s not available worldwide, but this shouldn’t be a game-stopper. 😉
The pesky reasons for needing a VPN for Apex Legends
We have our fair share of gamers in the CyberGhost VPN team. From what we’ve been able to tell so far, there are some problems you can encounter when trying to play Apex Legends. Here are the most common:
- You can’t download the game
- You can’t seem to play with friends from different locations than yours
- You’re experiencing issues with the speed and having a massive lag
- Your Internet Service Provider is blocking Origin
The solution for all these? CyberGhost VPN.
How to unblock Apex Legends with CyberGhost VPN
Just a few easy steps and you’ll be deciding on your Legends in no time. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get CyberGhost VPN
- Start a VPN connection
- Download Origin from here
- Create your Origin account (choose the same country like the one you’re VPN-connected to)
- Install and start the game
Now that you’re all set, get out there and win as many matches as possible, champ!