You need CyberGhost VPN on your PlayStation
Maybe Virtual Private Network software isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think of your PlayStation. But you need one on your Sony gaming console.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider getting CyberGhost VPN:
- Get access to different regions of the PlayStation store. Buy games for less or play games that aren’t available in your region yet.
- Ditch your lag. Connect to a VPN server closer to the server of the game you’re into.
- Protect yourself against DDoS attacks.
- Unblock all the content on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, and many other streaming platforms.
So, player, now that we’ve got your attention, let’s dive right in.
Change your DNS settings
If you’re after speed and only speed, this is the best way to use CyberGhost VPN with your PlayStation. Expect improved ping response times and tons of unlocked content, but no security VPN features.
If a VPN works by changing your IP address and encrypting your traffic, this method lets you change just your DNS settings. Here’s how to do it:
- Become a Ghostie.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to My DNS Settings.
- Activate the DNS settings on your IP.
- Enter the DNS in your router settings.
- Connect your PlayStation to that router.
For more details, check out our guides on how to change the DNS settings on your PlayStation.
Use your Wi-Fi
You can also set up CyberGhost VPN on your PS with a Wi-Fi router. In this case, you get to protect all the devices that share the network connection without any extra work.
Make your pick:
- Get yourself a preflashed VPN router that comes with CyberGhost VPN built-in.
- Configure the router you’ve already got.
For more details, check out these nifty setup guides.
Use your computer
Your third option to pair CyberGhost VPN with your PlayStation is via your computer.
Use your desktop to create a virtual router and do some internet sharing. You’ll be fully protected by CyberGhost VPN.
For more instructions, More sets of instructions are ready for you on:
- How to use CyberGhost VPN with your PlayStation on Windows
- How to use CyberGhost VPN with your PlayStation on macOS
Looks like you’re all set now!
CyberGhost VPN: Your best PlayStation VPN
Thanks to an extensive network of over 5800 VPN servers in more than 89 countries, we’re always ready to offer you impressive speeds and fast connections.
Say goodbye to geo-restrictions, network limitations, ISP throttling, and buffering! It’s time to have it your way
Protect your digital life with CyberGhost VPN
As a Ghostie, you get much more than just a VPN for your PS4.
That’s because we have dedicated apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, and even Android TV and Amazon FireStick. And with one CyberGhost VPN subscription, you can protect up to 7 devices at the same time.
Want more info about how to set up your PlayStation VPN? Check out the FAQ section below.
For more details, you can always reach out to our Customer Support team. They’re available 24/7 via live chat or email and can take your questions in English, German, French, or Romanian.
Sure, you can.
There are multiple ways of connecting your PS3 or PS4 to CyberGhost VPN:
- Change your DNS settings, but be without full VPN protection.
- Set up CyberGhost VPN on your router.
- Create a virtual router with your computer.
They tried CyberGhost VPN and liked it
Choose the plan that works for you
All you need from a truly complete VPN solution
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Highest possible speed
- Unlimited bandwidth and traffic
- Access to over 5800 servers worldwide
- DNS and IP Leak Protection
- Strict No Logs Policy
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec and PPTP protocols
- Simultaneous connections on up to 7 devices
- Apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Routers
- Friendly support: chat or email
- 45-day money back guarantee
Disclaimer: Per our Terms and Conditions, using CyberGhost VPN for illegal purposes is not permitted or encouraged.