Being transparent about teams is not common practice in the VPN industry.
But we're leading by example and always reaching higher. And hey, ghosts are supposed to be see-through, right? Read on and find out more about us, the digital freedom fighters behind CyberGhost!
- Founded in Bucharest, Romania
- Off to a great start: 67 servers, 67,000 users
- Became the first VPN company ever to publish a Transparency Report
- Kept on growing, moved to a bigger space
- Provided 30,000 premium licenses to Turkish citizens
- Built our own data center through a crowdfunding campaign
- Began our affiliation program
- Launched a business accelerator focusing on cybersecurity startups
- Threw some fabulous company parties in a penthouse
- Held training sessions at a school in Bucharest, educating young minds on internet safety
- Had yet another legendary Halloween party
- Went wild at Domeniile Știrbei in a team building
- The Bucharest team got even bigger, so we moved offices again
- Rollo, the basset hound, started coming in every day
- Outdid ourselves on Halloween, with EVERYONE in full costumes
- Added a brand-new support team in beautiful Manila
- The office basement became FIFA© central for our guys
- Launched the new suite of CyberGhost 7.0
Panama? Seychelles? Those are just holiday destinations for us.
Incorporated in 2011, we're in the heart of Bucharest, in privacy-friendly Romania. But since we do have German roots, most of our development team works their magic from Aachen in Deutschland.
If you’re ever in need of assistance, you might reach someone from our Romanian office or interact with one of our Customer Support specialists located in Manila.
Stumbled upon an ad of ours? Our excellent team from Tel Aviv, Israel, worked on it.
No ruff days here
We operate from a place of optimism, with a can-do attitude. We're driven, passionate, enjoy our work and always strive to deliver you a top-notch VPN solution.
And anyway, it would be challenging to stay frowny in an office where several dogs come visiting every day. Rollo is our main boy, and he doesn't seem to mind that some of us have pictures of our beloved cats as screen savers.
Other things keeping upbeat around the office? Our seemingly never-ending stream of sweets, Happy Fridays in the basement, ping pong, and FIFA© tournaments.
Hobbies make our world go round
Hearing about finishing a 35 kilometers hike through Norway’s mountains or discussing lazy days spent on a Caribbean beach is not uncommon in our office. We like to step away from our keyboards as often as possible, and we truly enjoy our days off.
Avid travelers | Adrenaline junkies | Major bookworms | Theater buffs | Sneakerheads | Professional gamers | Professional photographers | Movie producers | Med School graduates | Cooks | Professional athletes | Cyclists | Tennis players | Snowboarders | Bikers | Skateboarders
We're all here at CyberGhost, brought together by our love for cybersecurity, united under a common credo: as long you’re online, your privacy should be uncompromised.
Got questions for us?
Send them our way, and we’ll gladly get back to you. Drop us a line at email@example.com.